Home > Windows 10 > 10 Port Usb Hub Not Working

10 Port Usb Hub Not Working

Contents

any ideas how to fix that? Well, I was confused which trick worked for me, but this one is the latest one which I tried and WHOA!! In Device Manager, expand Other devices and Universal Serial Bus controllers. 2. Your computer and I want you to know that the USB hub you're using just isn't working out well. have a peek at this web-site

Ask the community! now i have come back to windows 7 but still USB ports are out of order. It will not recognize my key board or mouse after Windows loads up.. Your computer should now run the USB devices properly.

Windows 10 Usb Ports Not Working

I am just grateful to know the problem is nothing more serious than a little static electricity and can be made good again so easily. after I upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 .. 2/3 USB ports stopped working .. Method 3 - Check USB Connections inside your PC cabinet Sometimes the wires that connect the USB port to the motherboard malfunction and USB port start behaving in a weird manner. Please give me a solution for this....

Doesn't need answer Answered Triple checked the connection and the blue strip is on. Double-click Universal Serial Bus Controllers to expand the list. IS any other way to make it work? Usb Not Working Windows 10 Method 4 - When nothing works, this will!

Easy to follow... Windows is set to shut down your USB controller to save power by default, sometimes it won't be able to power it back up. i dont have the money to buy the upgraded version. The USB ports might also not be putting out enough power.

Sign in to make your opinion count. All Usb Ports Not Working Windows 10 Some USB devices must be turned off and/or ejected before they are disconnected from the computer. Sorry it's quite lengthy. Reply kev says: October 13, 2016 at pm5:22 except it wont have a ps2 port if its a fairly new p.c Reply anon says: October 3, 2016 at pm3:46 Step 1:

Usb Ports Stopped Working Windows 10

I have a webcam and USB drive connected through the hub and I can't see either on the laptop. I'm very desperate now. Windows 10 Usb Ports Not Working To correct this problem: Disconnect the USB device, and wait 20 seconds. Windows 10 Usb Not Recognized Memory card in a USB card reader: If the device is a memory card in a USB card reader, restarting the computer should correct the problem.

Updating the drivers don't quite work. It's really disappointing. Solution 1 didn't helped me. J.Z Reply Dolz says: July 27, 2016 at pm10:38 Hi. Windows 10 Usb Not Working After Upgrade

All these USB related issues are critical and they are all due to a bug on Windows 8/8.1 and 10. I could try to find another shop, but with three malfunctioning ports, I suspect the repair bill would be too big to be worthwhile. The mouse i use now is new i bought it 1 month ago. http://camtronics.net/windows-10/1394-port-not-working-windows-7.html I used your SOLUTION #2 and turned off the power mgmt on 3 USB root hubs so lets see if that works.

I f I plug my iphone in (or any other device) the connections flashes in and out in 2 sec intervals. Windows 10 Usb Stopped Working I am in heavily need of the port. Reply Guy May 20, 2015 at 6:04 pm Good question.

It's not a surge going from your laptop to your device.

I the usb ports work until windows starts up. Figure : USB Root Hub Power Properties window Continue looking at the power properties of each USB hub. Then I plugged in my flash drive into the hub (without the power adapter) and I got a message that there was not enough power and to plug in the power Windows 10 Usb Troubleshooter I restarted my computer, and the "dead" drive did start responding again!

That's the kind of mouse that has a round connector instead of a USB connector. Thanks again for a well written article. Check out Navigating Windows with Keyboard Shortcuts Alone. have a peek here I have question…..there are 2 generic USB hubs also; should I turn off power mgmt to them as well?

Reply bagus says: March 24, 2016 at pm11:00 i use asrock h61m vs4. November 13, 2015 at 3:35 pm And yes... I tried reinstall again but it always showed up blue screen. You can fix them easily though, and this is what I am going to tell you in the post.

Microsoft Fix it: Microsoft provides a web-based automatic diagnostic and repair application. Anonymous Bla Thank you so much!! This affected laptop barely moves, and all the ports appear to be in pristine shape since the day it was bought, dongle is nicely seated in any of the ports and thanks for any help Reply camilla mo says: April 26, 2016 at am9:24 Dear lorna Gaskin, You can use Driver Easy to help download and update the drivers.

Reply jobin samuel December 25, 2015 at 7:03 pm my HP notebook with 3 USB ports, 2 on the left side stops working, i checked the 2 ports with flash drives One USB port only works for one device and that's my throttle. So now I have to go clear out my shopping cart at newegg. :) THANKS!
Thanks.