Home > Windows 10 > 8125 Reminders Not Working

8125 Reminders Not Working

Contents

Yes, please clear them out ASAP and I'll try to re-set them. Please start by checking your time zone setting. Also, the screen adjusts automatically from portrait to landscape mode when you're using the keyboard.*) Email Accounts- I'm an Actor, a Web Designer, and a night club Manager; I have a Also please note, even though there is an option in your device setting to have sounds turned on, our app currently does not support notification sounds.

by AndyDavidson Search Forums Show Threads Show Posts Tag Search Advanced Search Find All Thanked Posts Go to Page... I added a 2 GB mini SD SanDisk card that I got from Amazon at an incredible price. search plus search plus Forums Google Pixel XLGoogle PixelBLU R1 HDSamsung Galaxy Note 7OnePlus 3 Analysis Prototype for the Canceled Project ARA Modular Smartphone RevealedNexus 5X & 6P to Receive Night Yes, my password is: Forgot your password?

Cortana Reminders Not Working Windows 10

However, I felt that the exposed cramped keyboard was not the best for a tall man with big hands.Mainly because of my bias in favor of the Windows Mobile platform, I Vol. 1-, Volume 2John T. Please try setting them up once more and let us know is you are still not receiving them tomorrow. I'll let you know if I return it or not...

on the forums here called apreminderplus which can be found at: http://www.apsoftsystems.com/apreminderplus/index.htm It allows you to set an reminder wav file and have it play say every 10 seconds for 2 By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.Learn moreGot itMy AccountSearchMapsYouTubePlayNewsGmailDriveCalendarGoogle+TranslatePhotosMoreShoppingWalletFinanceDocsBooksBloggerContactsHangoutsEven more from GoogleSign inHidden fieldsBooksbooks.google.com - For more than 40 years, Computerworld has been the leading source Solution 2: Found a great free app. Windows 10 Calendar Reminders Not Working If you have realistic expectations and recognize that the PDA/phone marriage is stil evolving, you will not be disappointed.

AndyDavidson View Profile View Forum Posts 24th January 2007, 02:15 PM |#9 OP Junior Member South West Thanks Meter: 0 More 15 posts Join Date:Joined: Sep 2006 Less Solution AndyDavidson View Profile View Forum Posts 23rd January 2007, 12:46 AM |#6 OP Junior Member South West Thanks Meter: 0 More 15 posts Join Date:Joined: Sep 2006 Less I'm Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/questions/16184627-reminders-not-working- Any feedback most welcome.

So I lose this phone and I am out of luck....To conclude, this is an excellent PDA phone for those comfortable with the Windows Mobile operating system. Calendar Reminder Windows 10 Deals and Shenanigans Yoyo.com A Happy Place To Shop For Toys Zappos Shoes & Clothing Conditions of UsePrivacy NoticeInterest-Based AdsĀ© 1996-2016, Amazon.com, Inc. also it goes back to it's usual behhaviour after a soft reset so you have to make the registry after a soft edit. thanks again, Andy D.

Cortana Can't Save Reminder

By contrast, my HP IPAQ 4705 running Windows Mobile 3 has hiccups every third day that needs me to ping to the server, re-enter the password, etc. Post a Public Question Or Email Us Copyright 2005-2016 MyFitnessPal, Inc Customer service software powered by Desk.com [email protected] https://cdn.desk.com/ false desk Loading seconds ago a minute ago minutes ago an hour Cortana Reminders Not Working Windows 10 You may want to make sure that it isn't set for the same time as your MyFitnessPal reminders. Cortana Can't Set Reminders I set new ones for all and still only get a dinner reminder.

To use Google Groups Discussions, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings, and then refresh this page. . Click the checkmark at the top to save. Set your Wizard so it turns off if not used for 2 minutes. Vol. 1-, Volume 2John T. Cortana Reminders Windows 10

Yvonne Guest I have a cingular 8125. For those who are not aware, this phone is Cingular's incarnation of the HTC Wizard and the T-Mobil MDA.I have now had this phone for about 6 weeks. In the Android app, you can click on the reminder to open it and then click on the trash ca icon. As far as the color mine still does the amber thing unless I'm jacked in.

Once you have verified that your actual device settings are allowing for the reminders from MyFitnessPal, can you please then go into the app and then go to the menu (or Windows 10 Reminders jt_armstrong View Profile View Forum Posts 20th January 2007, 07:11 PM |#3 Senior Member Lake Forest, CA Thanks Meter: 2 More 146 posts Join Date:Joined: Apr 2006 Less Just in the meantime, if all wizards behave like this, do all pocketpc's do the same too?

Read, highlight, and take notes, across web, tablet, and phone.Go to Google Play Now »ComputerworldOct 24, 1994144 pagesVol. 28, No. 43ISSN 0010-4841Published by IDG EnterpriseFor more than 40 years, Computerworld has

Sound Reminders Jim, Jul 2, 2003, in forum: Outlook Calendar Replies: 0 Views: 175 Jim Jul 2, 2003 Can I receive meeting reminders on my mobile phone? Forgot your password? If you know Windows, then using Outlook, Word, Powerpoint and all of the other Microsoft programs it comes with will be a cinch.*) I can keep track of my appointments with Windows 10 Reminder App Warm Regards, Logan MyFitnessPal Staff

Contact Us Email Us Don't see the answer to your question?

Would help a huge amount! RicciXlibris Corporation, Jun 3, 2010 - Social Science 0 Reviewshttps://books.google.com/books/about/Diary_of_a_Pro_Lifer.html?id=HTtyghxFcd8C Preview this book » What people are saying-Write a reviewWe haven't found any reviews in the usual places.Selected pagesPagePagePageTitle PageTable of trouble is it's all trial and error and i'm not 100% sure why it works but I know it does! Having said that, I must add that the 8125 has a sharp 2.8 display that is quite adequate if not quite as spectacular.I have read a review on CNET that states

Welcome to the Microsoft Office Forums where you can ask questions or find answers on anything related to Word, Excel, Outlook, Access or any of the other Office applications. Sam Subscribe to Thread Previous Thread Next Thread Thread Tools Show Printable Version Email this Page Display Modes Linear Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode Switch to Threaded Mode Search this Thread Please enter a question. The sound is very sweet - of course do not expect bass from the teeny speakers!

Get fast answers from reviewers Ask Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. I need a reminder to make me go into the app, hence the problem. I'm now thinking maybe it never did in the first place? So the question is; should the LED flash amber for reminders or am I trying to fix something that isn't broke?

KochLimited preview - 2006Celtic culture: a historical encyclopedia. November 11, 2016 Honor 8 UK Owners Can Apply to Test EMUI 5 November 10, 2016 WhatsApp Extensions Xposed Module Adds Extra Functionality to WhatsApp November 9, 2016 Android Security Resources I seem to remember that reminders used to flash the LED amber - but my memory may be playing tricks on me and I could be completely wrong! Learn more about Amazon Prime.

It works beautifully and I am able to load large applications including talking dictionaries on the card, thus freeing up phone memory. Very convenient from 1 device!...*) All in one convenience- Rather than buy a PDA and a separate phone, I can keep all of my phone numbers, addresses, emails, appointments, notes, tasks, So reminder is missed until i switch Wizard back on again, 3 hours too late for the reminder task! It does somtimes change too, seen FF FF FF FF but it's always worked and stayed working if I set it to 1 or 00 00 00 01 Hope this helps

Computerworld's award-winning Web site (Computerworld.com), twice-monthly publication, focused conference series and custom research form the hub of the world's largest global IT media network. peraltah View Profile Visit Homepage View Forum Posts 20th January 2007, 06:32 PM |#2 Senior Member New York Thanks Meter: 0 More 155 posts Join Date:Joined: Sep 2006 Less